The Cedarc's moulding services has been existing since 1987. It's become a reference in archaeological moulding, currently performed by Justine Gautier, Master in Restauration. The first mouldings were made by Jean-Marie Brams, Pierre Cattelain and Michel Pirotte. Alain Sellekaerts then became the official moulder from 1991 to 2017. The Cedarc has realised mouldings in and for many institutions throughout Europe as :
- the State Heritage Museum in Saint-Petersburg (R) ;
- the Institute of Systematics and Evolution of Animals (Polish Academy of Sciences) in Krakow (PL) ;
- the Royal Museums of Art and History (B) ;
- the Canton of Fribourg Archaeological Service (CH) ;
- the National Archaeology Museum in Saint-Germain-en-Laye (F) ;
- the National Museum of Prehistory in Eyzies-de-Tayac-Sireuil (F) ;
- the Natural history National Museum Cardiff (EN) ;
- the Museum of Natural History in Pordenone (I).
You wish to mould one of your collection piece or copy an object you care about whose you own rights on , contact us.