COVID-19: safety procedures undertaken and to be respected
These are unique times. This virus has taught us to live differently, but it has also taught us to enjoy the finer moments of life and to spend more time with our families discovering new things. At the Musée du Malgré-Tout, we share this vision and we have long favoured intergenerational visits. We are therefore happy to welcome you again.
Indoors, groups of -18y. up to 10 people are allowed. Outdoors, groups of -13y. up to 25 people and school groups by class (primary and secondary) are allowed.
The whole team has been working hard to ensure your safety:
- Plexiglas protections have been fitted at the reception desk and at the shop counter.
- We have also set up signposting to guarantee a one-way visit to avoid visitors crossing paths.
- Traffic is organized in the staircase.
- We disinfect the premises and do not allow any devices requiring handling by visitors (educational tools, computers...).
To protect both you and us:
- Max 35 pers. at the same time in the Museum
- Boking is strongly recommneded. Otherwise, the duration of the visit is mlimited to 30 minutes
- Wearing a mask is compulsory for everyone over 12 years old.
- Make sure to respect the standard safety procedures.
- A physical distance of at least 1.5 metres between people who do not live in the same household will apply.
- An alcohol-based hand sanitizer is available at the entrance to the museum.
- We recommend payment by credit card.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us. We will be happy to answer them. Continue to take care of yourself and others! See you soon for a safe visit.